HOW WE ARE OPERATING
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
HOW WE ARE OPERATING:
- Following the restrictions and guidance of the government of Lithuania;
- Our rooms and suites are cleaned and checked to highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene;
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobby, restaurant, bar, spa and conference area;
- Plentiful hand sanitizer in the back office areas for employee use;
- Before each shift we check our team members temperature;
- All high touch surface are frequently cleaned and sanitized every two hours;
- All our Back of House premises are cleaned and sanitized every two hours;
- We regularly ventilate guest corridors;
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees is upon request, subject to availability;
- In room magazines, pencils and notepads will be available upon request;
- We aim to provide rooms to our guests which were vacant for 24 hours prior to your check in;
- Stay-over cleaning service is upon request only. Please contact member of staff to schedule at least 3 hours window in order to minimize social contact;
- In each room we are providing hand sanitizing measures;
- Housekeeping service is available from 9:00 till 15:00, we are not performing turn-down service;
- Our linen is cleaned at a high temperature;
- All guest requests are delivered with a tray and left outside the room;
- Daily updates to our employees about safety measures.
RESTAURANT AND BAR:
- Our tables are spaced according to social distancing regulation;
- All guests must be seated at a table and will be seated by our team;
- Our restaurant team will be taking extra protective measures to ensure your safety based on local government regulations.
WELLNESS AND SPA:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all treatment rooms thoroughly for your worry-free visit to our SPA. This includes but is not limited to: reception area, sofa seats, tables, changing rooms, massage beds;
- Our SPA has complied with the social distancing guidelines and implemented safe distancing measures: limit to not more than 2-3 customers in the SPA;
- Hand sanitizers are also placed around the SPA for customer and staff usage;
- We are using the eucalyptus oil in our aroma diffuser to purify and cleanse the air in the spa; Eucalyptus oil has a myriad of benefits including antiseptic properties, it also was used as remedy for common respiratory illnesses. With a clean, refreshing and soothing scent, the aroma of eucalyptus essential oils is rejuvenating and a mood-lifter as well;
- With all these safety and hygiene measures implemented, it is safe to visit our SPA for your appointments.
- If you are at higher risk (60 years and older) we kindly ask you to stay at home if possible;
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene and maintain at least safe distance between yourself and others;
- To protect our staff and other guests we reserve the right not to serve people who have flu-like symptoms.
We wish you a warm welcome to Hotel PACAI.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: +370 5 2770000